1. This template legal document was produced and published by SEQ Legal LLP.
2. We control the copyright in this template, and you may only use this template
in accordance with the licensing provisions in our terms and conditions. Those
licensing provisions include an obligation to retain the SEQ Legal credit
incorporated into the template.
3. The current version of our terms and conditions is available at:
4. If you would like to use this template without the SEQ Legal credit, you can
purchase a licence to do so at: http://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-
5. You will need to edit this template before use. Guidance notes to help you do
so are set out at the end of the template. During the editing process, you
should delete those guidance notes and this cover sheet. Square brackets in
the body of the document indicate areas that require editorial attention.
“ORs” in the body of the document indicate alternative provisions. By the end
of the editing process, there should be no square brackets left in the body of
the document, and only one alternative from each set of alternatives should
remain. Elements may be specified as optional in the accompanying notes,
but that does not mean that they are in all cases removable. Depending upon
the circumstances, an optional element may be: (i) required by law; or (ii)
necessary to ensure that the document is internally consistent.
6. If you have any doubts about the editing or use of this template, you should
seek professional legal advice.
7. You may be able to get free legal guidance using our public Q&A system,
available at: http://www.seqlegal.com/questions.
8. You can request a quote for legal services (including the adaptation or review
of a legal document produced from this template) using this form: